Hello and a warm welcome to my colourful, creative humble abode!
I started my blog in 2011 as an extension of my passion for the wonderful world of Interior Design. With camera in hand, I aim to discover, uncover and present my interior finds, trend knowledge and interior schemes in a fun, easy and adaptable way.
As well as a Blogger & Editor I also contribute to interior magazines and freelance as a Social Media Journalist - live blogging and documenting interior events as they happen.
HERE'S A FEW THINGS ABOUT MARY:
1. As well as interior design I love to bake - cakes, pies and crumbles - I have a sweet tooth for desserts as well as interiors.
2. I'm a sucker for interior magazines especially when I get to read them on my iPad Mini - *Trendenser is always top of my list*
3. When I'm not checking out wallpapers, paints & tiles I love to travel. One of my favourite places is New York - New York where I visit my family who live in the states.
4. Matter of fact, as well as travelling to New York I love to travel - point blank! Soaking up the interior, architecture and culture of the city I'm in I get a buzz out of being somewhere new.
4. HOP stand for House of Paul *and not many people know that!*
5. Although I dislike the service, I adore London Transports' iconic history & heritage.
6. My interior super hero has to be Kelly Hoppen MBE. Not only is she a forward thinking mogul, but Kelly has adapted to the economic downturn creating her interior design school, launching her first TV show plus her first kitchen range.