Pinterest is so addictive, especially if you have an iPad, you can so easily sit there with a glass of wine and pin away! So when my blogging buddy Delali Foli invited me to attend a special Pinterest event a few weeks back at The Print Club there was no way I could possibly say no. Full on talented illustrators, a key selection of bloggers got the opportunity to try their hand at screen printing. For someone that's never screen printed before it was such a creative and rewarding experience. Illustrators HAM, Maggie Li, Hattie Stewart, and Anthony Peters all came together and created an individual yet stunning print for all of us eager bloggers to screen print. If you want to buy any of their prints please do check out their websites by clicking on the links above.
WIN: I'm giving one of my lucky readers the chance to own one print from each illustrator (that's 4 in total) signed by each of these talented creators. Just click on this link here to enter for your chance to win.
- Competition closes on Monday 10 March at midnight (GMT)
- One name will be chosen at random via a name generator.
- One winner will receive all 4 signed prints, one from each illustrator.
- The winner will be announced on Twitter, Facebook and on the blog shortly after the deadline.
- As delivery is only available in the united kingdom this competition is only open to UK participants - so sorry guys but there will be competitions throughout the year open to all my international readers too so stay tuned.